Search Engine Marketing, Inc. addresses every issue you are likely to encounter, while helping you implement timeless strategies for delivering superior long-term results.
Written by Mike Moran and Bill Hunt specifically to help those accepting the challenge of developing a search marketing program for their organization. This book will help you with developing an effective program for your organization.
Whether you’re a marketing, Web, or IT professional, product manager, or content specialist, Search Engine Marketing, Inc. Second Edition will help you define your SEO/SEM goals, create a best-practices program for achieving them, and implement it flawlessly.
You learn how to:
- Identify and leverage new search engine marketing opportunities arising from social media
- Align search engine marketing with your company’s evolving strategic and tactical goals
- Implement programs that drive sustainable improvements, not counterproductive quick fixes
- Systematically optimize your existing Web site search programs
- Manage the unique marketing challenges associated with large sites
- Create monthly scorecards and use them to drive improvement
- Provide effective guidance to content developers and designers in language they’ll understand
- Automate checking and reporting for every page on your site
- Choose effective target keywords, optimize your content, and attract links
- Make the most of Google, Yahoo!, Live Search, and the latest specialized and local search tools
- Measure site-wide success rates across multiple systems and technologies
- Hire the right SEO consultant, and avoid the wrong ones
Get Search Engine Marketing Inc. now from Amazon and save 37% off the cover price!